Do you have a gathering your hosting in the near future? Try these Turkey Cranberry Pinwheels out.
● 8 ounces of Food Club sliced turkey
● 4 large 10-inch soft flour tortillas
● 4 ounces cream cheese, softened slightly
● 2 cups loosely packed arugula, spinach, or mixed greens
● 1/2 cup dried cranberries
● Salt and pepper, to taste
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of cream cheese on a flour tortilla all the way to the edge.
- Place about 6 slices of deli turkey down the center of the flour tortilla.
- Sprinkle a handful of greens and dried cranberries over the whole tortilla. Sprinkle with salt and
- Tightly roll up the filled tortilla. The tighter it’s rolled up the easier it will stay together once sliced.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling ingredients.
- Cover with plastic wrap and store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- To serve, slice rolled tortillas in 1-inch intervals and arrange on a platter.